Rancho Cucamonga, CA — Assemblyman Marc Steinorth is proud to announce that he has received the endorsement of local and statewide firefighters organizations.
“From battling raging infernos like the 37,000-acre Blue Cut fire to raising funds for charity, firefighters are our heroes,” said Steinorth. “I’m honored to have their endorsement in my re-election.”
The endorsements include:
• The California Professional Firefighters, whose 30,000 members make it the largest statewide organization dedicated exclusively to serving the needs of career firefighters. It is one of the nation’s strongest and most influential public employee organizations.
• Cal Fire Local 2881, which represents more than 6,000 current and retired firefighters, fire apparatus engineers, fire captains, battalion chiefs, foresters, pilots, supervisors, forestry logistics officers and other fire prevention specialists. Its members answer the call more than 300,000 times a year in 30 counties and more than 100 local communities.
• The California State Firefighters’ Association, which is the oldest statewide fire association representing almost 15,000 firefighters from all elements of fire service.
• Rancho Cucamonga Professional Firefighters Association
• Redlands Professional Firefighters
• Loma Linda Firefighters Association
“Marc Steinorth is trusted by public safety because he has a track record of putting the safety of our communities first,” said RCPFA President Mike McCliman. “Public safety is one of his top concerns, and we’re glad to support him in the Assembly for another two years.”
Marc Steinorth is seeking reelection to the 40th Assembly district, which includes the communities of Highland, Loma Linda, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, San Bernardino and the unincorporated areas of Mentone, Devore, Lytle Creek and portions of Phelan. Marc and his wife, Maria and their two children live in Rancho Cucamonga.